What Causes Fungal Infection / Fungal Infection Home Remedies >> Fungal infection ie A fungal infection is a skin infection. In humans, when a fungus or fungi invade an area of the body and the immune system becomes weak to fight them. fungal infection (fungal infection) occurs.
What causes a fungal infection / What is a fungal infection?Causes and Symptoms / Fungal Infection Home Remedies Complete Information
After fungal infection Symptoms such as red patches, itching and skin disorders may appear in the skin affected by the fungus. These fungi can grow anywhere in the air, soil, plants and water, and due to environmental influences, they grow day by day.
fungal infection What is (fungal infection)? (What is Fungal Infection?)
Imbalance of Kapha and Pitta when the skin is itchy, imbalance of Kapha and Pitta when the skin is red and white spots on the skin are – Imbalance of Vata and Kapha. Generally due to these three defects fungal infection (fungal infection).
Fungal type of infection It is a common problem but if not treated on time it can become serious. The disease is not limited to the skin but can affect the bones and all other parts of the body.
Anyone from a small baby to an old man infection (fungal infection).
Fungal Infections – Causes and Symptoms
- There are many causes of fungal infection which lead to the growth of fungus-
- A weak immune system also leads to fungal infections.
- Mainly warm, humid environment and constantly moist skin are the main causes of this infection.
- Diseases like HIV infection, cancer, diabetes also cause fungal infection.
- fungal infection The infection can also be spread by coming in contact with an infected person.
- fungal infection Overweight and obesity can also cause it.
- If you have excess fat on your thighs and you are cycling or jogging for long periods of time, it creates more moisture in this area and rubs the skin on it. Constant rubbing can cause skin rashes. which causes fungal infection can happen
- Excessive sweating can be the cause of this infection.
- Genetic factors also play a role fungal infection is the main reason.
- In women, sanitary pads can cause this infection around the groin area.
- Allergy to detergent powder used for washing clothes can also cause rashes in the groin area.
- Sometimes, due to the use of baby nappies, a small baby can develop such problems when they come in contact with wet nappy pads for a long time.
- Generally humid and humid environment increases fungal attack so fungal bacteria spread faster during rainy season. During monsoons, people often do not dry their skin after being drenched in light drizzle, which sometimes leads to fungal infections, as moisture increases fungal infections on the skin. This problem increases significantly in the months of June, July and August.
or infection The main symptoms are basically itching or rash. Apart from this, the symptoms that occur are as follows –
- Red spots on the skin.
- Eruption of white powdery papules on the affected area.
- Skin eruptions
- Cracks in the skin.
- Redness of the skin.
fungal infection Remedies (Preventive and Home)
To avoid the problem of this type of infection (fungal infection), the first step is to change the lifestyle and diet-
Fungal infection is more common during rainy season.
– Keep the skin dry and clean.
– Wear cotton clothes.
– Do not let your hair get wet in the rain.
Drink enough water so that the skin does not dry out.
Allopathic treatment gives good results in this type of infection, but if the infection is not cured by allopathic treatment then Ayurvedic treatment will be more beneficial.
Usually, home remedies are the first step to get rid of the problem of such infections. So let’s find out fungal infection Home Remedies, which can relieve the problem of infection to some extent-
Mint is beneficial
Grind the mint leaves and make a paste. Apply this paste on the infected skin and keep it for 1 hour. Peppermint has the ability to eliminate the effects of infection.
Turmeric is beneficial
Turmeric has anti-fungal properties, so its use cures fungal infections. For this you can grind raw turmeric and apply it on the infected area. If raw turmeric is not available, you can mix turmeric powder with a little water to make a paste and apply it on the infected area. The use of turmeric also removes the scars caused by the infection.
Uses of Neem
Boiling neem leaves in water and applying this water on the infected skin 3 to 4 times a day provides relief from fungal infections. Neem is beneficial for any type of skin infection.
Camphor is beneficial
Mix 5 grams of camphor and 1 gram of naphthalene in kerosene. Apply it as an ointment on the infected skin for some time. By doing this process 2 to 3 times a day fungal infection can get rid of.
Pimpal leaves are helpful in getting rid of this infection
Boil Pimpal leaves in little water. Allow this water to cool and use this water to wash the skin. It helps the wounds to heal faster.
Garlic is effective in fungal infections
Garlic has anti-fungal properties, so including garlic in the diet reduces the risk of fungal infections. You should grind 4 to 5 cloves of garlic and apply its paste on the infected area. Applying garlic may initially cause inflammation, but garlic cures the infection.
Aloe vera gel is beneficial
Due to the use of aloe vera (aloe vera) gel fungal infection can get rid of, but the gel of freshly extracted leaves is effective for this. For this, cut a fresh aloe leaf and rub its inner gel directly on the skin. Wash off with lukewarm water after about 30 minutes.
Yogurt contains acids that kill harmful bacteria. Although curd contains bacteria, those bacteria do not cause any harm to our body. Apply curd on the infected area. The infection will begin to subside within a few days.
Tea tree oil is beneficial
Tea tree oil contains natural antifungal compounds that help kill fungus. In addition, its properties prevent the spread of infection to other parts of the body. Mix equal amounts of tea tree oil and sweet almond oil. Applying this mixture on the skin 3 to 4 times a day provides relief from the infection.
You can also prepare a mixture of tea tree oil and aloe vera gel. Apply this mixture on the infected area twice a day.
Coconut oil beneficial in fungal infections
Coconut oil acts as a natural fungicide. Apply coconut oil gently on the infected skin and let it dry on its own. Apply this on the skin usually 2 or 3 times a day.
Also, mix equal amounts of coconut oil and cinnamon oil and apply this mixture on the infected skin. By doing this, the growth of the infection is controlled.
When should I go to the doctor? (When to see a doctor?)
If fever, chills, vomiting and nausea, difficulty in eating by mouth or abdominal pain or vaginal discharge are present, they should contact the doctor immediately.
(Note :- A doctor must be consulted before any treatment.)
Do let us know how you feel about this information by commenting. Also, if you have any suggestions, don’t forget to comment them.
Like us for other updates like this Facebook page And on twitter Follow me on Twitter.