How to make masala rice / masala rice recipe marathi>> Masala Bhaat is a traditional tasty Maharashtrian dish, Maharashtrian Masala Bhaat is a type of casserole that has a place in Maharashtrian cuisine. Generally, if masala rice is made, we add onion, potato, peanuts and chilies to it. Sometimes sticky and somewhat masala bhat is made in weddings too, actually masala bhat is a casserole and its cooking method is important.
Basmati rice is used in making masala rice or pulao. As such, long-grain basmati rice is considered best for pulao or masala rice. Everyone has a different way of making masala rice. Some make masala rice by adding only vegetables.
How to make Spiced Rice / Spiced Rice Recipe Marathi – Ingredients and Preparation Method Complete Information
While making Maharashtrian masala rice, potatoes, carrots, peas, cauliflower, peas, vegetables are added to it. The sweet masala of Maharashtra has the ability to flavor any food. Goda Masala as the name suggests is aromatic, sweet, flavorful and made using all the sweet spices i.e. Cinnamon, Chakriful, Nagkeshar. The joy of eating masala rice with ghee fried cashews, wet coconut and masala rice along with tomato chutney curd or sour sweet curry is something else. Masala rice is very popular in Maharashtra. So let’s know how to make this everyone’s favorite masala rice.
Ingredients for making masala rice / Seasoning ingredients
Spice ingredients required for making masala rice
One spoon coriander, 1 chakraful 7 to 8 cloves, 1 cinnamon stick, Nagseksar, 1 spoon mustard, 1 spoon cumin, 4 to 5 bay leaves, 1/2 asafoetida and 3 spoon sweet masala.
Other ingredients required for making masala rice
oil, finely chopped onions , 2 tablespoons garlic paste ,green chillies, red chilli powder, turmeric , 1 small finely smashed potato, finely chopped carrot , 1/2 cup peas, cauliflower, one cup long grain basmati rice, 1 cup oral , finely chopped tomatoes, 10-12 cashews , 1/4 cup water, salt to taste ,finely chopped sambhar,finely chopped coconut.
How to make spiced rice / To make masala rice method
- Wash basmati rice 3-4 times and cook for 30 minutes. should be kept After heating oil in a pan, roast coriander, cinnamon and cloves one by one until fragrant. After cooling, grind it into fine powder.
- Heat 4 tbsp of oil in a pan and fry the cashews in it, when the cashews turn light gray in color, keep them aside. In the same oil, saute bay leaves, mustard seeds and asafoetida, then fry finely chopped onion in it. Then add ginger garlic paste and cook well.
- Now add turmeric, red chillies, sweet masala, and fine masala powder prepared at the beginning and salt to taste.
- Then add all the vegetables like cauliflower peas, tondli, potato flakes and 1 cup of water and mix it, then cover it and cook it on low flame.
- Vegetables cook in 12 to 13 minutes, then add rice, fry rice in a little oil. The taste is good.
- When it boils, add 1 tsp of ghee and fry it gently, then let the spices cook on a low flame.
- Cook the rice completely on low flame for 15 minutes then switch off the flame and add the sambar and grated coconut. Keep covered until ready to eat.
- This Maharashtrian masala rice tastes amazing when eaten with curd curry.
Summary – How to make Masala Bhat / Masala Bhat Recipe Marathi
First, take out all the ingredients required for making masala rice and then start the process of making masala rice. By following the above recipe you can also make masala bhat very well. So try the above masala bhat recipe in Marathi and let us know your experience by commenting.
Let us know how you like this masala rice recipe / masala rice recipe in Marathi by commenting.