Sewing Machine Price / Sewing Machine Price and All Related Information >> A sewing machine has now become a regular household item. Whether it’s your children’s clothes that have a few rips or your own clothes that can be mended with a tip, going to a tailor for even minor tasks like this is a waste of your extra money and time. If you have a sewing machine that can be used at home to avoid going to the tailor, you can easily sew.
Apart from sewing clothes at home, women at home can also start their own business from home by using this sewing machine. In this article you will find some useful and excellent sewing machine price and complete information for home as well as commercial use.
So let’s take a look at some of the best sewing machines and prices.
Sewing Machine Price & Information (Category Wise)
First, let’s look at some sewing machines that can be used by hand and can be used for minor sewing of children’s and adults’ clothes at home, and then we will look at the price and information of some sewing machines suitable for heavy use or for commercial use.
Hand Operated Portable Sewing Machine – Mini Portable Sewing Machine Price and Other Information (Hand Operated Portable Sewing Machine)
A portable manual hand sewing machine is easy to use and the stitch of this hand operated machine is similar to that of a large sewing machine and some of these machines run on this cell. Small in size, this machine can be easily carried anywhere. This sewing machine, which looks like a stapler, is suitable for sewing clothes like sarees, blouses, children’s clothes, children’s cloth toys.
Some of the best quality sewing machines are given below. All these sewing machines are long lasting and of excellent quality. The price of sewing machines in this category generally ranges from Rs.300 to Rs.700.
Price and other details of sewing machine for home use or commercial use (Sewing Machine For Home & Business Use)
Machines in this category are great for home use as well as for commercial use, you can use them to sew blouses, dresses for women as well as shirts and pants for men. Some of these machines are light powered, along with these sewing machines you will also get things like bobbins, foot pedals, needles, needle threaders, power adapters. In this type of machine you also have the option of foot pedal or auto-stitch mode.
Below are some of the best sewing machines you can choose according to your intended use.
- GTC Portable, Desktop Multi-Functional Electric, Household Double Stitches Sewing Machine
- DIVYA 4 in 1 Mini Electric Sewing Machine for Home Tailoring (Mini Silai Machine with Foot Pedal, Adapter, and Inbuilt Night Light)
- HNESS Multi Electric Mini 4 in 1 Desktop Functional Household Sewing Machine for Home Tailoring
- CHILLAXPLUS Portable 4 In 1 Mini Sewing Machine With Adapter And Foot Pedal
- Qualimate Portable Mini Sewing Machine for Home Tailoring,
- Classipro Mini Sewing Machine for Home
- Maxwin Mini Sewing Machines with Extension Table
- Swizmo Mini Sewing Machine Kit for Home Use
- REENA Singer Magna Cast Iron Sewing Machine
- Cast Iron Tailor Model Sewing Machine Head with Handle, 44x33x22cm
- Singer Start Sewing Machine
- Singer Promise 1408 Sewing Machine
- Usha Janome Dream Stitch Automatic Zig-Zag Electric Sewing Machine
- Singer Promise 1412 Sewing Machine
- Usha Janome Allure Automatic Zig-Zag Electric Sewing Machine
- Singer 8280 Sewing Machine
- Bernette Sew & Go 19 Stitch Designs Home Sewing Machine
- Singer Fashion Mate, Electric Sewing Machine
- USHA JANOME Allure DLX Sewing Machine
- Usha Janome Wonder Stitch Automatic Zig-Zag Electric Sewing Machine
- Bernette Sew & Go 8-197 Stitch Designs Computerised Sewing Machine
- Usha Janome Dream Maker 120 35-Watt Computerized Sewing Machine
Summary – Sewing Machine Price and other information
All the above sewing machines are good to use and durable. Before you choose any of these machines, you need to determine what and how much you will be using. If you need more information about any of these machines, click the “Check It On Amazon” button below the machine.
Do let us know by commenting how you feel about this information, along with which sewing machine you have bought or want to buy.