Bail Pola >>
This festival in some places Shravan Amavasya On this day they do it in some areas Bhadrapada Amavasya This tithi is celebrated according to the region Festival of Bulls is
Bull Hive Information (bail pola information in marathi)
- Gratitude to bulls The expressing bull is the hive a festival It is especially celebrated in Vidarbha on a large scale, this festival is also celebrated in the border areas of Madhya Pradesh and Telangana bordering Vidarbha.
- Those who do not have agriculture to the bull’s nest They worship the clay bull.
- In an agricultural country like India, this festival has a special importance among its farmers.Nagpanchami, Narali Poornima, Rakshabandhan, Gokulashtami Along with these festivals, Pithori Amavasya is complete in Saratya Shravan Maharashtra It is celebrated in Sarja-Raja’s bull pair Festival means Bull’s nest.
- Always working hard for farmers Gratitude for bulls Pola festival is celebrated to express the importance of rural areas.
- In some regions of Maharashtra, this festival is celebrated for two days. The bull was herded That is, on the first day big hive And the next day Tanha Pola It is said that
- In some areas this festival bandur festival Also called
Legend about Sana
- Bull’s nest There is a legend about this festival, when Lord Vishnu came to earth as Krishna, Krishna’s maternal uncle Kansa was trying to take Lord Krishna’s life. Kamsa often sent demons to kill Krishna. Once Mama Kansa sent a demon named Polasura to kill Lord Krishna, Krishna surprised everyone by killing him on the day of Shravan Amavasya. So on this day hive Started saying that.
- hive Coming on the day of Amavasya, it is also celebrated as Pithori Amavasya.
How to celebrate the Bull Pola festival
- At least one day on the occasion of the festival bull They are kept away from the plow by worshiping the n.
- On this day, they are massaged with camels and bathed. They are decorated in different ways. They are decorated with colorful clothes and ornaments.
- Bull’s nest on a festival day to the oxen They are taken to the river and bathed. Then they feed them and bring them home.
- of the bull The shoulder is roasted with ghee and turmeric. This is called roasting the shoulder.
- They also put on their backs variously embroidered jhuls, and with ocher spots all over them, bind the horns.
- Some of our farmers of the bull He is decorated by painting the back.
- A bashing is tied to the head, and garlands of chum chum bells are worn around the neck.
- Everything is new, new clothes, new kasara, silver or silver anklets are worn on the feet.
- bull There is no sweet Puranpoli offering. care of the bull New clothes are bought for the housekeeper and then in the village of bulls playing Procession is removed.
Bull Hive Video
Mainly in our country India Maharashtra, Karnataka The festival is celebrated with great pomp in the rural areas of these states. The essence of this village festival is different.
Some of your friends Bull Hive If you have any memories, please share them by commenting. And let us know how this festival is celebrated in your area.