Kisan Credit Card Scheme / Kisan Credit Card (kisan card) >> Friends, you must have heard about Kisan Credit Card but complete information is required. This is a very useful scheme for small and medium farmers launched by the central government.
Under the PM Kisan Credit Card scheme, farmers can get a loan of up to Rs 1 lakh 60 thousand without any collateral or collateral. And that too at just 4% interest per annum.
You also need to have complete knowledge about Kisan Credit Card Yojana to benefit from it. And we are going to provide the same information in this article.
Kisan Credit Card Scheme – Eligibility
1) All types of farmers – individual or group farmers.
2) You must have an account in Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to avail this scheme. Kisan Samman Nidhi means every 4 months the government puts Rs 2000 in the farmer’s account. Only those farmers who have such Rs 2000 in their account will be eligible for Kisan Credit Card Scheme.
Kisan Credit Card Information – Required Documents
1) Application form filled by you – which should be duly filled.
2) Any proof of your address like Voter ID Card / Aadhaar Card / Driving License / Passport etc.
3) Any of your identity proof like Voter ID Card / PAN Card / Aadhaar Card / Driving License / Passport etc.
Kisan Credit Card Information & Characteristics
1) The loan granted for the first year is generally decided on the basis of harvesting cost and land maintenance cost.
2) Farmers having one hectare or less land can get loan up to Rs 1 lakh 60 thousand without guarantee.
3) The repayment period of the loan will be based on the estimated harvest and marketability of the crop for which the loan is taken.
4) Interest will be charged on the loan taken at the rate of 7% till the repayment term.
5) If the loan is not repaid within the given period, additional interest will have to be paid.
6) If there is balance in the Kisan Credit Card account, interest will be paid on it as per the interest rate of the Savings Bank.
7) Free ATM cards will be issued for Kisan Credit Card loan doors.
8) A discount of 3% interest rate per annum is given for quick repayment of the loan taken.
How to Apply for Kisan Credit Card Yojana
1. First of all you need to apply pmkisan Go to the website.
2. Download the Kisan Credit Card form by clicking on the Download KCC Form button on the first page of the website.
3. Fill this downloaded form with your crop details and land documents.
4. Fill the entire application form properly and submit it to any cooperative or nationalized bank where you have an account. After that you will get Kisan Credit Card(KCC) from respective bank.
Where to get Kisan Credit Card?
KCC (kisan credit card / kisan credit card yojana) is available in any cooperative bank and also in government bank like SBI. For this, you have to submit the filled application in the bank where your account is and the money of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana (Rs. 2000) is being deposited in the bank account.
If you need more information about Kisan Credit Card, you should contact your nearest government or Maha-e-Seva Kendra.
Do let us know by commenting how you liked the information about Kisan Credit Card Yojana.
Android apps Baby Products Books Health Health Related Products Measurement Mechanical Engg Metrology & Quality Control Products udyojak Study Related Amitabh Bachchan Industry Solution Kolhapur Sports Rural Chhatrapati Truck Trolling Country Money Motivation Fadnavis Benefit Business Machine Maharashtra Maharashtra Politics Modi Mobile Register Record Small Baby Viral Foreign University Business Sharad Pawar Agriculture Opportunity Festival Cooking Hindu